Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wholesale Order Complete!












































































At first I wasn't going to post a picture of every single necklace (or in a few cases, barrette collection) I made as part of this 75-piece wholesale order.  But then I thought, what better way to convey the scope of the project than to go into image overload?

Working on this was exciting, exhilarating, and exhausting . . . and now it's over.  Well, almost.  There's still the shipping to be done.  Maybe I should've waited until after that to write this post, but I couldn't help myself.  After all, the end of the order signals a return to (semi) regular blogging, which I have sorely missed.

Now it's on to the next (much smaller) custom order.  Big doings here in the Trove!